Water Cascading Retort/Autoclave is that water showers on the surface of product package to transfer the heat, this kind of retort is suitable for tinplate cans, glass bottles, plastic bottles, etc.
1. Our retort is safe:
Our retort door is interlock to guarantee the door’s sealing.
All retort body is detected in our detecting room to check if the welding is good。
Equipped with safety valve, when retort has problems, can manual opening the safety valve to relief pressure.
2. Our electric parts are Siemens and Schneider to guarantee our machine’s stable running.
3. Equipped with plate heat exchanger, process water does not contact with cooling water and steam in the whole process to avoid the secondary pollution of the food
4.Used a low amount of process water, save steam and water。
1. By heat exchanger for cooling, process water does not contact with cooling water in the whole process to avoid the secondary pollution of the food. And dispense with water treatment chemicals. Thereby reach effect of high temperature sterilization in short time.
2. A small amount of process water can rapidly cycle to warm fast to the setting sterilization temperature.
3. Perfect pressure control ensures the entire production process, overpressure is applied to adapt to changes in the internal pressure of the product packaging, so that the degree of deformation of the product packaging to a minimum. It is particularly suitable for gas packaging and glass bottles.
4. Advanced and stable SIEMENS control system ensures that customers can timely find the supply chain in the world to reduce downtime.
5.Stainless steel surface of retort body is frosted to improve the surface hardness and corrosion resistance, especially the resistance to corrosion of chlorine added in cooling water.
Our Retort/Autoclave can be designed according to customer's requirement
Our company started manufacturing retort/autoclave in 2004, we have over 10 years of experience in this area. So, you can trust our quality and our team.